Experience crystal-clear conversations with Sennheiser’s ConC 400 earbuds, designed for speech clarity in noisy environments. These earbuds are equipped with special microphone arrays in each earpiece that analyse your surroundings, automatically improving your ability to understand speech. With Bluetooth connectivity and the ability to switch between in-person chats, phone calls, and media streaming, these earbuds offer a seamless and engaging communication experience. Simply wear them whenever they are needed and take them out when they are not.
• Automatic scene detection adjusts speech enhancement settings to match environment
• Active noise cancellation to block noise and focus
• Ambient awareness to hear what’s happening in the surroundings
• Easy set up and personalization via the Conversation Clear app
• Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device, including smartphones, laptops, tablets and smart TVs
• Hear clearer during mobile phone calls with speech enhancement and active noise cancellation
• 5 hrs battery life
• 2-year warranty
What’s in the box?
Left & right earbuds, charging case, ear adapters in 3 sizes, ear fins in 3 sizes, USB-C charging cable, quick guide & safety guide
• Sennheiser products purchased from us come with an international 2-year manufacturers’ warranty, covering manufacturing and material defects, commencing on the date of the original Tax Invoice.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper handling, wax or moisture damage.
• Repairs made by unauthorised parties are not covered and will void the warranty.
Loss and damage
• Please note that we do not provide any coverage for loss or damage for Sennheiser products.
Service and repair
• All warranty and repair enquiries to be addressed through Victorian Hearing.
Return for credit
• Only exchanges will be granted for returns of faulty or damaged products.
• To qualify for an exchange, all products must be returned in their original unopened, undamaged Sennheiser packaging.
• No trial period is available for Sennheiser products. These devices are designed to be ‘Over the Counter’ (OTC), and ready to operate by downloading the Sennheiser App and pairing the devices.